WooCommerce Variations Per Page
Choose the number of WooCommerce Product Variations that are displayed while editing.
Take control of the number of product variations that are displayed while editing WooCommerce variable products. WooCommerce Variations Per Page allows you to define the number of variations displayed.
1. Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer (Dashboard> Plugins> Add New).
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. From the Dashboard go to WooCommerce> Settings.
4. Click the Products tab.
5. Click the section link Variations Per Page.
6. Enter the number of product variations you want to display per page while edting variable products.
7. Click the “Save Changes” button and you are done.
Download from Wordpress.org